14 Signs You Might Be Obsessed With Fall | Luther Burnsville Hyundai
When it comes to fall you either love it or you hate it. Are you one who embraces the pumpkins spice bandwagon and all the festivities it brings along, or do you protest the changing of the leaves with your black coffee and nonexistent sweater collection?
Personally we love fall. We might even go as far as to say we are obsessed with it. To celebrate our favorite time of year we made of list of 14 Signs You Might Be Obsessed With Fall.
1. PTL for PSL. Need we say moreScreamQueens animated GIF
While the Pumpkin Spice Latte may reign supreme, we can all admit we are thankful for the entire seasonal drink menu. Here’s looking at you Caramel Brulée Latte, Gingerbread Latte, Peppermint Mocha and Eggnog Latte.pumpkin spice latte animated GIF
2.You go out of your way to walk on the fallen leaves because you love the “crunch” they make when you step on them. autumn animated GIF
3. Visiting the pumpkin patch and finding the perfect pumpkin is a must. You need one for carving, for your front porch, to take cute pictures with and probably a mini one for your desk at work. That’s a lot to ask of only one pumpkin, so you’ll probably come home with 4 or 5.animated animated GIF
4. You already have at least 12 Pinterest boards dedicated strictly to pumpkin recipes and you fully intend on testing them all.
food animated GIF
5. For the love of ABC Family movie marathons, Halloween classics like Hocus Pocus and The Nightmare Before Christmas get you feeling all nostalgic. horror animated GIF
6. Three words: Pet Halloween Costumes. As if your fuzzy friends weren’t adorable enough, Halloween gives you an excuse to be that person that dresses their pet and it isn’t considered strange. Plus all the pet friendly costume ideas are too precious to pass up.Cheezburger animated GIF
pumpkin animated GIF
7. While pumpkin patches may be all the rage, you also know the value of spending a day at the apple orchard. A cool fall day in your best apple picking outfit can only be beat by all the apple recipes you can try with your pickings.apple animated GIF
8. Your house smells like a Yankee Candle factory, in a bakery, on a pumpkin patch, next to an apple orchard where children are roasting s’mores (add caramel). halloween animated GIF
9. Bonfires and s’mores are a weekend tradition. You might even get fancy and try out a few of these gourmet s’mores recipes. But hey, you are flexible too. In a pinch, an 8-hour campfire video on YouTube and a s’mores Poptart will suffice. fall animated GIF
10. Your outfit options just quadrupled because it’s sweater season.fashion animated GIF
And your sweater options really are endless.indie animated GIF
11. Your scarf collection rivals your sweater collection, because let’s be honest what is a sweater without a good scarf?nbc animated GIF
12. You have planned close to 27 road trips to see (and take pictures of) all the autumn leaves. You haven’t actually taken any of these planned trips, but it’s the thought that counts. fall animated GIF
13. “Quick let’s take a photo with our pumpkins,” moment turns into a full on photo shoot complete with finding the right lighting, optimum pumpkin holding angle, and your best attempt at that “natural laughing” pose. Fall only comes once a year, you obviously have to document it properly.
snl animated GIF
14. To you, a pile of leaves is not a pile of allergens, dust, bugs and who know what else. Oh no, to you a pile of leave is another perfect picture opportunity.
snl animated GIF
If said YES to any or all of these festive fall activities, it is probably safe to say you are obsessed with fall. Did we forget your favorite autumn activity? Tell us! We would love to know how you celebrate the season.